Sunday 4 December 2022

Exam - Life Changer

   

        

Exam is such a part of life that it can make life right and can also ruin it. The exam is the turning point of life for every student. Students take the exam as a burden, but in reality there is such a phase in which a student can prove how much knowledge he/she has.

#Importance Of Exam

• Exams give an opportunity to children to brighten their future and show their whole year's hard work.
• Exams provide healthy competition among the students so that every student can find out their potential.
• Exam is the best technique to find out the capacity of the student.
• you can examine yourself.
• It improves your knowledge and vocabulary.
• It's makes you better in the way you are.
 
# Disadvantages of exam

• Depression
• Anxiety
• Health issues
• pressure from parents and          society. 
• Fear of failing.
• It leads to suicide. 


# Experience Of Exam

          By the way, my exam was done properly, but as a student, I remain hopeful that I will get good marks and I will not fail. Whenever I prepare for an exam I have a little fear that I won't get a good score in the exam, but in my mind other side I have a strong feeling that I score well in university. 

          In starting i don't give priority to the exam but in second semester I realized that I should prepare for the exam in earlier of the semester. Exam helps in self encouragement. It also improve our thinking and learning capacity. 


         When I sit for an exam I get nervous but I have a strong feeling that I have to perform well in exam and give my best in the exam. The exam helps students to prepare well in life. University takes exams for our future goals.
          

                             Thank you.
  

Also read it:-http://hiralvaitha.blogspot.com/2022/11/blog-post.html


      
         


          
           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Midnight's Children (Th)

This blog is part of the task on Thinking Activity- "Midnight's Children". "Midnight's Children" topic was give...