Monday 8 July 2024

Pre- Thinking Activity - What's in a Name????



This blog is part of the task on Pre Thinking Activity - "What's in a name????". "What's in a name????" topic was given by professor Dr. Vaidehi Hariyani and for the reference of the task detail reading click here. Certainly, here's a unique and intriguing answer so, this blog deals with some of the answers to questions.

As William Shakespeare said,



1. What is your name? What is the meaning of it?
Ans:

My name is hiral, and the name of my meaning is "Bright; Full of luster; Wealthy; Bearer of diamonds"

2. What qualities commonly linked with your name do you believe reflect your attributes?
Ans:

From all the meanings one of the meaning which is full of luster, I think reflects me and I also think that at some parts of my life, it definitely reflects my attributes.


3. Why do you think the name is important?
Ans:

According to myths impactful names also affect the person in their life. Still, my point of view is different in that name is the only word which is given by parents, relatives, or society which is the word able tag for the person which indicates or reflects the person, and also we can say that by that name which is given to the person by surrounding peoples, we are offering different identity to the person in the crowd from others.






                                 Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Midnight's Children (Th)

This blog is part of the task on Thinking Activity- "Midnight's Children". "Midnight's Children" topic was give...